Including Cancellations, Reschedules, No-shows and Late Arrivals.
This Policy is in place to protect my small business and to help ensure future sustainability.
- When you request an appointment you will have been informed to read this policy either verbally or in writing. By choosing to continue with the booking process this means that you have agreed to the terms in this policy.
- In this policy the term "Amendments" covers short notice cancellations and rescheduling requests, no shows and late arrivals to appointments.
- At least 24 hours notice is required for all "amendments". If you do not give at least 24hrs notice then a 50% charge will apply.
- This policy also applies to gift vouchers users, the 50% charge will be deducted from the value of the gift vouchers.
- If a deposit has been paid, this deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of any short notice "amendments" (as described above).
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Late arrival will result in your treatment time being reduced to ensure the smooth running of the salon. In this situation the value of the treatment that you originally booked will be due in full. If you are very late and there is not enough time to provide any therapies, then this will be treated as a "No Show".
- All clients are responsible for remembering their own appointments. Automated booking reminders are sent only as a courtesy, you must not rely solely on the reminder service. Computer glitches occasionally happen and I do not take responsibility for forgotten appointments because of this, the cancellation policy will still apply in these circumstances.
- To make ammendments please contact Beth on 07594168068, email@example.com or via the contacts page of this website.
- Thank you for your understanding.