Covid 19 Guidelines - Updated 19th July 2021
I have read through all of the guidance and I believe that the best way forward is to keep everything the same for now.
What does this mean for you as a client?...
- I ask that you continue to arrive wearing a face covering. As before once inside the treatment room, If the nature of your treatment would mean that it is difficult to wear a covering then it may be removed for a short period of time and then replaced as soon as possible. I ask that it is left in place at all times (if possible), especially for face to face communications. Again, as before, if you wish to we can discuss face coverings on a one to one basis to find some middle ground where we can both feel safe during your visit.
- I ask that you continue to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- I ask that you come alone to your session and maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
- I ask that you truthfully answer all covid screening questions.
- Please arrive on time and wait outside until you are collected, you do not need to knock or ring the bell, I am expecting you.
- As an added precaution you are welcome to bring your own bottle of water for your refreshment after your session, I can offer water refills.
If you are unwell or have been in contact with an unwell person, please cancel your appointment 24hrs prior and stay at home.
It is advised to rest for 48hrs after any vaccines, so please avoid having an appointment for this time frame after you have had any vaccines.
What I will be doing as your therapist?...
(Including but not limited to the following....)
- I will ventilate the therapy room after each client.
- After every treatment I will complete enhanced cleaning of all areas that a client comes into contact with.
- I will always wear a type II surgical mask or a visor for clients with hearing impairments.
- I will stay up to date with current best practice guidelines and then update risk assessments accordingly.
- I will continue to follow all my policies, procedures, risk assessments and the government guidelines for best practice.
- I will follow the FHT's Code of Practice for Holistic Therapists.
- I will carry out twice weekly LFT tests.
- I will self monitor and cancel appointments if I need to isolate.
- I will continue to do the best I can to ensure that you feel safe and comfortable during your visit.
- For further reading see Corona virus policy link at bottom of page and the Government guidelines for close contact services.
See here for information about gift vouchers which may have been affected by lockdowns.
Please see the following websites for up to date information about COVID-19.
World Health Organisation
Public Health England